Full Range of Property Management Services in San Juan del Sur Nicaragua
San Juan del Sur Property Management Company offers a full array of Nicaragua Property Management Services, including rental Property Management at affordable prices:
Property Maintenance Services
Payment and Recordkeepings
- Obtain tenants for your Property, whether you want to list your house for short term vacation rentals or long terms rentals.
- Issue rent bills and collect rents
- Ensure each tenant complies with rental lease and damage deposit agreement.
Property maintenance Services
- Day-to-day minor repairs and compliance codes provided by contractors with a good honest background.
- Grass clearing, Mowing, Landscaping, trash removal, swimming pool servicing and other grounds keeping services to maintain property appearance.
- Ensure that property damage during clients stay is eliminated and/or compensated.
- Supervise proper cleaning of the house.
- Help and advising of good potential caretakers.
- Paying of all utilities (water, electricity, cable, internet, security, caretaker salary, repairs, etc).
- Property Taxes
- Airport Pick up and Private shuttles
- Furnishing new homes
- Assistance through the process of finding and owning vehicles in Nicaragua (New or used)
- Assistance in getting residency in Nicaragua
- Walk you through the process of renewing your visa
- Assistance getting bank accounts in Nicaragua
Accountings, payments and recordkeeping services.
◾Direct deposits of rental income into your bank account here in Nicaragua, USA and Canada.
◾Handle payment of all utilities, repairs, cleaning and pool supplies, and pre-approved expenses.
◾Provide expenses/income statements on a monthly basis.
Affordable prices, Flexible Property Management services in San Juan del Sur area.
San Juan del Sur Property management pricing is not only cost-effective, but also flexible to meet your property management and budgetary requirements.
Before you choose any Nicaragua Property Manager, be sure to speak with the property management specialists at San Juan del Sur Property Management first.